In order to cater to our customers’ needs, we have invested in a high speed laser for sheet metal fabrication. To view our high speed F1 laser, take a look at our video below! To learn more about the benefits, scroll down.
Here is a list of some of the benefits of our Amada F1 laser:
- Faster piercing and cutting by using linear drives in all three axes
- Superb cutting quality with sharp corners over the full thickness range
- High productivity at lower running costs through our ECO cut process
- Cut Process Monitoring improves process time and part quality by pierce detection and by monitoring cut process
- Flexible design options: a fully accessible enclosure and choice of right- or left-hand layout
- 5’ x 10’ work envelope
- Cuts up to ¾” steel and up to ½” stainless and aluminum
- Ideal for short run and quick turn
- Ease of part nesting
- Low setup time
- Accuracy .002 repeatability
- WACS allows for reduced heat distortion in thick material and intricate cutting
- 4,000 watt laser power which allows for faster cutting on thin and thick material
- Instead of machining thick metal, our F1 can do the same! This means less time and money!