Amada LC-3015F1NT High Speed Laser
In the summer of 2011, VIP invested in another machine that can benefit any of your sheet metal needs.
Here is a list of some of the benefits of our Amada F1 laser:
- Faster piercing and cutting by using linear drives in all three axes
- Superb cutting quality with sharp corners over the full thickness range
- High productivity at lower running costs through our ECO cut process
- Cut Process Monitoring improves process time and part quality by pierce detection and by monitoring cut process
- Flexible design options: a fully accessible enclosure and choice of right- or left-hand layout
- 5’ x 10’ work envelope
- Cuts up to ¾” steel and up to ½” stainless and aluminum
- Ideal for short run and quick turn
- Ease of part nesting
- Low setup time
- Accuracy .002 repeatability
- WACS allows for reduced heat distortion in thick material and intricate cutting
- 4,000 watt laser power which allows for faster cutting on thin and thick material
- Instead of machining thick metal, our F1 can do the same! This means less time and money!
Laser / Punch Combo
Vista Industrial invested in an industrial punch laser combo from Amada. This state-of-the-art machine provides the ability to use the punch capability with current tooling, but also has the capability of the laser to create unique shapes that would otherwise require custom tooling. The advantage of using this machine is to allow us to fabricate cost effective prototypes.
Instead of investing hundreds or thousands of dollars in tooling for a prototype, this laser / punch combo is a great way to punch and laser out unique shapes that would require tooling for production runs. This saves time and money during the early stages of product development.
For more information, check out our complete equipment list...