Sheet Metal Fabrication - San Diego
Welcome to the best kept secret in sheet metal fabrication: Vista Industrial Products, Inc. VIP has been fabricating sheet metal, machined and welded parts for Southern California since 1956. We fabricate precision parts for the defense, medical, high-technology, commercial, kiosk and retail industries.
We provide the following services in our 73,000 square foot facility:
- Sheet metal punching: We have hydraulic and mechanical sheet metal punching machines are able to use special forming tools such as louvers, countersinks, and extrusions to be punched within the program reducing labor intensive secondary operations.
- Sheet metal laser cutting: Our high speed laser is great for prototyping and small runs because the cost is significantly reduced by not having to build custom tools. We even have a laser / punch combination machine that is great for saving time and money on setup for parts that require punch and laser features since it can all be done on one machine.
- Sheet metal forming: Our sheet metal forming machines have up to 125 ton capacity and can form up to 8 feet long. Along with these standard press brakes, VIP also has four robotic press brakes that allow parts to be formed with minimal operator involvement for mass production runs.
- Turnkey assembly: We provide numerous mechanical assembly methods based on fit, form, function, and budget. Some of these include welding, spot welding, riveting, and mechanical hardware assembly.
- Metal finishing: Wet paint and powder coat can be done in our metal finishing department. By keeping these processes in-house, we can maintain closer control of the finish to assure it meets the customers’ exact requirements, and we can provide quicker turnaround.
Sheet Metal Parts
Below are images of sample sheet metal parts that Vista Industrial Products has fabricated. We have the capabilities to fabricate small and large sheet metal parts in low and high quantities. For an idea of a small part, it can be the size of your figure and normally a metal bracket for an assembly. For a large size metal part, it can be the size of a kiosk.
VIP specializes in chassis, enclosures, panels, brackets, and other similar sheet metal parts. We also have in-house powder coating, wet paint, and chromate as shown in the sample parts below.
In addition to our sheet metal fabrication services, we also provide CNC machining and welding fabrication in-house! If you are looking for these services for your quality sheet metal parts and looking for a quote, check out our Request for Quote page for a quote and contact us today!